Staying compliant with today’s HR and regulatory mandates can be challenging, expensive, and time-consuming. Our comprehensive solutions provide full wrap-around services to ensure you remain in compliance with these mandates, save on taxes and fees, and properly administer your retirement plans. Utilizing a staff of industry experts, we can apply years of experience and innovative technology to ensure that your organization adheres to compliance best practices and remains penalty free.
HR & ACA Compliance Consulting
USEBSG has been at the forefront of Affordable Care Act (ACA) consulting since its inception, utilizing specialized systems and procedures to offer fully customized and comprehensive services, including: ACA Consulting, Tracking & Reporting; COBRA & Leave Administration; DOL Notices; 5500 Preparation & Filing; Audit Support, and more.
Through comprehensive, strategic services and state-of-the-art technology, we help ensure that employers avoid substantial penalties by remaining in compliance with ACA reporting regulations.
403(b) & 457(b) TPA Compliance
Through our Partner, U.S. OMNI&TSACG Compliance Services, USEBSG provides cost-effective, independent Third-Party Administration for 403(b) and 457(b) Plans. In response to changing regulations, we offer peace of mind with a TPA platform that allows for the timely administration of your retirement savings plans. We utilize only the most experienced professionals and innovative technology systems in the industry to provide these services on a level that remains unmatched. Our comprehensive TPA compliance services include:
- Onsite IRS audit assistance
- Comprehensive Plan evaluation and reporting
- Provider evaluations and service agreements
- IRS Pre-Approved Volume Submitter Plan Document
- In-House Legal Counsel
- Continuous aggregation of Plan level data with demographic files
- Online Plan Distribution Service available 24/7
- Toll-free Bilingual customer services call center
- Secure online remittance services through EPARS®
- Investment Provider Service
- Contribution monitoring with corrective assistance for prior years
- QuickENROLL simplified enrollment
- Employee educational materials (Universal Availability)
- Financial Wellness Center
- Plan compliant forms and documents customized to each plan sponsor
403(b)/457(b) TPA services are administered through U.S. OMNI&TSACG Compliance Services, a division of USEBSG.